White water kayak to Bidarray on Nive in the Basque Country
The image of the kayak in the media is that of a highly technical and uncomfortable activity,
reserved for an elite athlete out of the commun.
Rather, kayaking has evolved considerably. Thus, shapes, materials and methods education can meet the evolving needs of the greatest number of immediately taste the joys of rafting, provided initially confine time its developments paths in the river Class 2.
Kayaking is the esthetism, speed, comfort, maneuverability for the most achievements crazy, kayaking is also the ballad.
Kayak for beginners is polyethylene rather than fiber, measured between 2.50 and 3.50 metersde long,
Approximately 0.60 meters wide and weighs between 15 and 20 kilograms. Equipment is consists of at least one seat, footrests, thigh braces and buoyancy providing and the buoyancy of the whole.
- Equipment provided : helmet, buoyancy aid, wetsuit integral skirt and a double paddle
- You must provide : swimsuit and towel, pair of closed shoes, tie glasses if needed, sunscreen
- Changing room and hot showers: provide soap and shampoo
- Transport by bus : provided the base to boarding
- Bar near the base : offering sandwiches and drinks
- Private beach landing
- Picnic Area : with tables and barbecues reserved exclusively for our customers